South of Adelaide in a DPA location | brand new centre with GPs remaining!
The medical centre is in Morphett Vale, SA and was opened in June 2020. With DPA/19ab exemptions or replacements available, there are 9 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms. The consulting rooms are large and have been designed to be subdivided should future patient demand require this. There is pathology onsite (3-yr lease signed for $60K pa) which almost covers the costs of the rent! With 300m2, the space is large and the owners have spent $450K on the modern, brand new fit-out. Total rent is $85K with on-costs at about $25K pa.
They are leasing 2 more shops next to the Medical Centre. They can be seen on the floor plan as units 2 & 3. Any health provider such as a Dentist, specialists, allied health, or NDIS provider might wish to sub-lease these units. There are 2 other health providers in the complex as well.
Lease assignment or partnership options can both be considered.
More about the Clinic:
Modern family practice with high-quality services
We are a bulk billing clinic for GP visits for medicare eligible items in Morphett Vale. Our practice aims to provide a one-stop healthcare solution to you and your family through high quality general practice and allied health providers which are accessible, affordable and comprehensive.’
- Our Available Services: The clinic provides a wide range of General Practice Services. The following are some examples of the services we offered
- Family Health Care Our Doctors can treat all ages
- Men’s Health Comprehensive men’s health checks including blood tests, risk factors review, examinations, erectile dysfunction, prostate advice, premature ejaculation etc.
- Women’s Health Pre-conception advice, pregnancy tests, antenatal pregnancy care, cervical screen testing, contraception advice, insertion and removal of Implanon
- Paediatrics, babies and children’s Health Check-ups, immunisations, developmental concerns, childhood illness, autism, constipation, rashes, learning difficulty etc.
- Mental Health Including counselling, management of depression/anxiety, referral and liaison with psychologists and Psychiatrists.
- Sports Medicine Diagnosis and management of muscle, joint and tendon conditions
- Skin Cancer and Mole Checks Clinic Diagnosis, management and excision of skin cancers and moles, scars. Liquid Nitrogen treatment available (Melanoma, BCC, SCC)
- Onsite Pathology No Need to go another place. Onsite Pathology collectors are able to collect blood samples for routine and specialised testing. Other services include collection of swabs etc.
- Chronic Disease Management A chronic medical condition is one that occurs for six months or longer, such as cancer, COPD, Arthritis, Chronic Pain etc. People with a chronic medical condition will be able to get Medicare facilities to cover allied health services that help improve their condition.
- Minor Surgery Including suturing of wounds, biopsies, resections of ingrown toenails, drainage of abscess, removal of skin lesions and cysts.
- Cardiovascular risk management The aim is a healthy heart now and into the future. Cardiovascular risk assessment, blood pressure, Cholesterol, ECG, nutritional advice
- Medicals Pre-employment, University placement assessments etc.
- Health Check for 45-49 years, 75 and over Staying Healthy 45-49 years and over 75 years. Annual Check-ups help you manage your health.
- Asthma plans Spirometry, review of medication, education, Asthma care plans
- Diabetes management and support Measurement of blood sugar levels. Education and support to achieve health targets ongoing management with a holistic approach
- Sexual Health Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) management. We offer a multidisciplinary service to screen, test, and treat patients with sexually transmitted diseases. Our doctors will offer professional, non-judgemental advice and a range of services.
- Travel Advice and Medicine Travel Health involves helping travellers to stay healthy and avoid illness and injury during their overseas trips. No matter who you are or which country you’re visiting, it’s important to think about your health as you travel or prepare for a trip
- Counselling and Weight management Our doctors are fully committed to provide you with the best healthcare and that includes helping you with your weight management
- Allied Health and Specialists Wide range of Allied health and specialists on site to offer you their services as well as provide the convenience of not having to go to different sites for your specialist needs
- SA Pathology Collection Centre is onsite
- The clinic is approved for a health workforce certificate which means that they can recruit internationally trained GP’s to the clinic.